Step :1: Just remove the HP OJPro8035 printer from the box:
- Open the box and lift the printer from the box.
- Then, keep inside the power cable, fax cable, user manual guide, ink cartridges.
- Remove all stickers from the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the plastic and then, close it.
- Connect the printer to the power cable and provide the electric supply.
- Before, Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer, just go to the control panel.
- And select language, country, and date.
Step:2: Install Ink Cartridges in HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer:
- Open the front access panel and slide out the tray.
- Then, load the ink cartridges into the slide according to the colour-wise.
- Usual ink cartridges come in four colours.
- After HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Installation of ink cartridges then closes the access door.
- Next, open the paper tray and add the bundles of white paper place into the tray.
- If you want to use the Fax cord so connect it on the phone jack and the other end should be connected on your printer.
Step:3: Wi-Fi Setting of HP Officejet Pro 8035 All-in-One Printer:
- Just turn on the wireless button from the printer.
- Then, go to the control touch panel and hit the wireless touch option.
- If printer light is blinking so the printer is not connected with the wireless network.
- After then, go to the wireless setting and choose the network under the wireless.
- Enter the wireless name and password and press the ok button.
Step 4: Download the Software of 123.hp.com Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Setup for wireless:
- Go to your computer and open 123.hp.com/setup OJ8035 in search engine.
- Then, choose your printer and hit the download button.
- Run the downloaded file on your computer.
- Then, choose the software option and provide wireless credentials.
- Enter the connection type so choose wireless.
- And after entering your location hit the finish button.
Install and download the software HP Printer OJpro 835 via USB Cable
- Just visit 123.hp.com/setup OJ8035 in any web browser.
- Install your HP printer in windows using HP easy start, an automated download and installation application for HP printer.
- Before installing your printer, make sure it is set up and powered on.
- If you connected a USB cable from printer to your computer so disconnect it until prompted in the installation.
- On your PC, open a web browser and just enter
- Select the download to save HP easy start on your computer.
- Open the saved the downloaded file and go to the HP easy start.
- Connect the USB cable from printer and then go for another further process.
- Accept the HP privacy statement and select the continue.
- Then, enter your location and choose your connection USB method.
- Finally, hit on the finish button.