HP Officejet Pro 8020 is an amazing printer that supports USB and wireless connections and it is easy to use for printing, scanning and faxing. For this reason, this printer is getting high demand in the market place but software and driver installation is not an easy process if you are Lehman but don’t worry because here you will get complete Setup HP Officejet 8020 Printer.
Unbox your HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer:
- Open your printer from the cartoon and also you will get installation cd, battery, user manual guide and power cable in the cartoon box.
- After then, remove all the tapes from the printer after then, attach the battery and connect the power cable to the electrical socket.
Installing ink cartridge in HP OJ Pro 8020 Printer:
Open ink tank from the printer and load ink colour according to the colour-wise.
Then, open the tray and load the white paper bundle into the printer tray.
Wireless Connection for HP Officejet Pro 8020 All-in-One Printer:
- Firstly, turn on network connectivity via the wireless button to your printer.
- Before, 123hp com Officejet 8020 Printer Setup, your computer and router should be closed for better internet connectivity.
- Now, go to the wireless setting on your printer control panel.
- Enter the password of wireless and then touch “OK”.
If you will set successfully network configuration so You will automatically redirect home control panel and then you can go for another step which 123 hp com setup OJ8020 for software installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Wireless Printer Setup Windows:
- Go to your computer web browser and type hp.com/setup OJ8020.
- Then, enter your model name and number and tap on the “Search” button.
- Now, choose the “Download” button and the software file will automatically download on your computer.
- After downloading the file, run that file on your computer.
- The windows will appear on your screen. Then, choose the “Software and driver” button.
- Choose your connection type so checkbox on “Wireless”.
- Enter your credentials information and location.
- If your Setup HP Officejet 8020 Printer installation has completed, so click on the “Finish” button.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer USB Setup Using Windows:
- Remove USB cable before HP Officejet 8020 Printer Installation.
- Go to the official website of HP so type URL hp.com/OJ8020 Printer on your computer.
- and then download the file and install that file on your computer.
- HP easy start will prompt on your computer so then connect USB cable between computer and printer.
- Add the connection type so checkbox on “USB” and then, press the “Next”.
- Enter your present “Location” on the required filed and press again “Next”.
- Now, finally, press the “Finish” button and then, restart your printer.
Therefore, users can get an excellent and smooth print after installation software via 123 hp com setup OJ8020.