HP Officejet 7110 printer offers premium class quality and users can easily do printing, faxing, and scanning with this printer. But, before using printing, users have to install basis software, to get all downloads just login 123.hp.com/oj7110 and after then users can get drivers and software. To get full details, just follow the below-given steps:
HP Officejet 7110 Printer Basic Installation Setup:
- Open your printer from the box and check the battery, Setup CD, and user manual guide.
- Remove all the strikers from the printer.
- Open the access door and also remove the translucent cover.
- Before, HP Officejet 7110 Printer Installation, load the paper into the paper tray.
- After then, carefully open the ink tank and load ink cartridges according to the color-wise.
Control Panel Setup HP Officejet 7110 Printer:
- Turn-on your printer via the power button.
- Then, go to the control panel screen.
- Choose language and press “OK”.
- Similarly, choose the country and click on “OK”.
HP Officejet 7110 Printer Wireless Setting:
Earlier, HP Officejet 7110 Printer Installation, make sure your printer and computer with the same wireless network.
- Press the wireless icon of your printer and then, follow the screen instruction.
- In Wireless setting, choose the network wizard.
- Enter the credentials on your network like password and user name.
Now, press “OK”and if your wireless setup has completed so you will automatically redirect on your home menu. Now, users can go for the 123.hp.com Officejet 7110 Printer Setup where they can download software and drivers.
Software Installation of Wireless HP Officejet 7110 Printer:
- Primarily, visit the 123.hp.com/7110 official HP website.
- Then, type your model name and number & press the “Search” button.
- Now, click on the “Download” option for Setup HP Officejet 7110 Printer.
- If the file has downloaded successfully so run that file on your computer.
- After installation of the file, you will get windows pop-up which “HP easy start”.
- Choose the connectivity option so checkbox on “Wireless” and then press “Next”.
- Enter the wireless credentials in the box and again click on “Next”.
- Now, write your location and finally, press the “Finish” button.
Software Installation Setup HP Officejet 7110 Printer Using USB Cable:
- Disconnect the USB cable, if you connected then go to your computer.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com/7110 Printer Setup.
- Choose your printer by entering your printer’s name.
- Now, press the “Download” button and then click on the downloaded file.
- After then, add your USB cable from your computer and the other end should be connected in the printer.
- Choose the connection type so checkbox on “USB” & again tap on “Next”.
- Finally, press the “Finish” button and your HP Officejet 7110 Printer Installation has completed.