Basic Requirement before Wireless & USB Setup HP Officejet 5700 Printer:
- Open the box and remove printer documents (users guide), ink cartridges, power cord and other.
- Now, take the printer out of the box with carefully.
- Uncover the printer and remove all the strikers from the printer.
- After then, plug in the printer using the supplied power cord and the other end should connect to the computer.
- Now, click on the power button for turn on and go to the touch control panel.
- Choose language and country under the control panel.
- Then, load the ink cartridges into the ink tank.
- Slide-out the paper tray and keep the stack of the panel into the tray and now go for Setup HP Officejet 5700 Printer.
How to install 123.hp.com/ Officejet 5700 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows?
- Turn on the computer and provide internet connectivity.
- Make sure, your computer and router should be close to the duration of HP Officejet 5700 Printer Installation.
- Most of the printer support WPS sustenance so connect WPS set up between your computer and printer.
- Now, press and hold the wireless button on your printer.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com/OJ5700 by any web browser.
- Choose your model name and number from the list and click on the “Search” button.
- After then, tap on the “Download” button for Setup HP Officejet 5700.
- Click on the downloaded file on your computer and run that file.
- If your file has completed installation, so select the “Software and driver” option from the pop-up.
- Add your WPS password for accessibility.
- Choose the connection so click on “Wireless”.
- Your model will detect automatically, so click on your model and then press “Next”.
- Enter your location and again press the “Finish” button.
- Now, 123 hp com Officejet 5700 Printer Setup has completed successfully so you can go for the print and scan.
Installation Setup of HP Officejet 5700 All-in-One Printer Using USB Cable:
- Before, Setup HP Officejet 5700 Printer disconnect the USB cable.
- Now, go to 123.hp.com/oj5700 for USB setup installation.
- Click on downloading the file on your computer & provide the access of user control so click “Yes”.
- Connect the USB cable between printer and computer for HP Officejet 5700 Printer Installation.
- Then, select “Software and drive” from the option.
- Now, choose the connection method so checkbox on the “USB” method.
- Select your printer from the screen and tap on the “Next” button.
- Enter your printer location & finally hit the “Finish” button.
The above given steps are true and provide the accurate steps from 123.hp.com/ OJ5700 but before visiting the official website, make sure to check the connectivity and connection properly. After installation, load paper into the tray and take the print and scan through the touch method and wireless method.