HP Officejet 5200 All-in-One Printer Wireless Setup:
Step 1: Unboxing & Setting up the HP Officejet 5200:
- Before HP Officejet 5200 printer installation, open the box & then remove the documents, power cord & Ink Cartridges.
- Take the printer out of the box & remove the plastic bag & tap around the printer.
Step 2: Power On & Control panel setting:
- Step 3: Setup of Ink Cartridge:
- Before, Setup HP Officejet 5200 Printer, plug in the printer using the supplied power cord.
- Turn on the printer & the printer control panel, touch your language as well as select your counter and then confirm.
Step 3: Setup of Ink Cartridge:
- Lift the ink cartridge access door.
- Install the tri-color cartridges left side for color printing and according to the right side should be the black cartridge.
- Slide-out the paper tray and load stack of paper into the tray and now, go to the 123.hp.com/Officejet 5200 Printer Setup.
Step 4: HP Officejet 5200 Setup for Software & Drivers:
- Now, visit 123.hp.com/setup OJ5200 in any browse.
- After then, enter your model name & number.
- Then, select the “Download” button.
- Tap on the downloaded file and run that file on your computer.
- Click on the “Software & Setup” selection for further connection.
- Choose the connectivity option “Wireless”.
- Add your printer location.
- Finally, setup will complete successfully so click on the “finish” button.
Therefore, if users have effectively downloaded 123 hp com Officejet 5200 Printer Setup, then they can print any documents in a very smooth and fast manner.
Installing an HP Officejet 5200 Printer in Windows Using a USB Cable:
- Before Setup HP Officejet 5200 Printer, make sure you have uncovered the plastic and removed all the tape from the printer.
- If you have selected language and country from the control panel so click on the power-on button.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, until prompted in the installation.
- Now, go to any web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup OJ5200.
- Enter your model number in the box and then click on “Download”.
- Connect the USB cable for HP Officejet 5200 Printer Installation
- Extract the downloaded file on your computer, then choose “software & driver” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Review the agreement and click on “checkbox”.
- Choose the method of connectivity so tap on “USB” & then, click on “Next”.
- The application will automatically detect your printer so select your printer & again tap on “Continue”.
- Now, wait for the while until Setup HP Officejet 5200 Printer process will complete and then click on the “Finish” button.
- Then, load the papers into the tray and print any document, you will get fine print after 123.hp.com/Officejet 5200 Printer