HP Officejet 4650 All-in-One Printer Wireless:
Step 1: Turn on & Unpackaging of HP Officejet 4650 Printer
- Before, HP Officejet 4650 Printer Installation, unpack your printer carefully.
- Inside the user manual, remove all stickers from the printer.
- Install the ink and then, load paper into the tray.
Step 2: Connect the HP Officejet 4650 Using the Wireless Setup Wizard
- On the printer control panel, Blue wireless LED light is blinking.
- Then, scroll left and tap on the “Setup” option.
- Now, scroll up and select the “Network Setup” option.
- Enter the password of the network and then, press the “OK” button.
If the control panel screen is showing “Connection Successful” then, Setup HP Officejet 4650 printer has completed establishment with the wireless setup wizard.
Step 3: Download & Install the HP Officejet 4650 Printer Software
- Go to any web browser of your computer & log on to 123.hp.com/setup OJ4650.
- Enter your printer model in the box & click on “Search”.
- Then, choose the “Software & driver” option for setup installation.
- After then, click on the “Download” button and the file will download on your computer.
- Now, 123.hp.com/Officejet 4650 Printer Setup process has completed so go to your downloaded file.
- Extract your downloaded file & tap on “Continue”.
- Select “Wireless” & hit the “Next” button.
Step 4: Scanning a page with a software
- Now, double click on “Printer Icon” to start the HP printer assistance.
- Select any document or photos from your computer and click on the “Scan” button.
HP Officejet 4650 All-in-One Printer USB Setup:
Step 1: Unboxing & Power on of HP Officejet 4650 All-in-One Printer
- Firstly, open the box and remove all labels from the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the electric socket & power on of your printer.
- Choose your language and country via printer control panel after then, go to the Setup HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
Step 2: Connect & Install USB HP Officejet 4650 Printer software in Windows?
- Don’t connect the USB cable until prompted in the installation.
- Visit 123.hp.com/ setup 4650 in any web browser.
- Then, enter your printer model number & name & tap on “Search”
- Now, select the “Software & setup” option and hit on the “Download” button.
- If the file has downloaded on your computer, then extra that file.
- Open the downloaded file & checkbox the license agreement.
- After then, press the “Next” & choose “Manual Setup”.
- On the connection type screen, select “USB” and again click on “Next”.
- Now, USB cable connects to the printer and the flat end connects to the computer.
- After connecting USB, the software Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer has completed successfully.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Installation via USB has finished with a very short process so now you can go to the print.