HP Officejet 3830 printer wireless setup for windows:
Step 1: Unboxing of HP Officejet 3830 Printer:
- After purchasing the printer, users need to unpack carefully, just see the following steps of unpackaging:
- Inside the printer from the box.
- After then, remove all the strikers of the printer.
- Uncover the carton or box and take out the printer carefully.
- Keep inside the manual guide and DVD.
- Finally, go for the power connection setup.
Step 2: Setup to Install HP Officejet 3830 Printer:
Before arranging the 123.hp.com/setup OJ3830 software installation. After then, follow the below-given guidelines:
- If you want to install Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer, you must any search engine in your computer, and the search engine should be cache free.
- Everything is going on, so just visit the search engine and log on 123.hp.com/OJ3830 in the search bar.
- Enter your model name in the search bar & click on the “Search” button.
- In the display screen, tap on the “Download” button.
- If your file has downloaded, so just click on the file for 123.hp.com/Officejet 3830 Printer Setup installation.
Step 3: How to install the Software & Setup on the computer:
- Firstly, permit “User Account Control” so click on “Yes”.
- When the printer is connected to the network on your computer display then select the “Continue” button.
- If your ink cartridges have installed so click on the “print” button.
- You will get a decent printer after HP Officejet 3830 Printer Installation.
Hp Officejet 3830 printer USB setup for windows:
- Install your windows using HP easy start and automated download and installation application for the HP printer.
- Before HP Officejet 3830 Printer Installation your printer, make sure it is set up mode and powered on.
- If you connected a USB cable from your printer to the computer so disconnect immediately until installation.
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the 123.hp.com/setup OJ3830.
- Select “Download” to run Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer on your computer.
- Now, open the saved file after then extract HP easy start.
- After extracting, if a windows prompt display so clicks on the “Yes” button to allow the software to make changes on your computer.
- Now, this time to connect the USB cable into your computer and the square end into the printer.
- After then, review the agreement screen and click on the checkbox for further process.
- The application will automatically detect your printer so select your printer on the display screen and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Check the box on “Software & driver” and hit on the “Continue” button.
- Select the “Next” button and then finally click on the “Finish” button.