Unboxing and Setting up of HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer:
- The first thing to do is open the box so break the tape and fold back the flaps.
- Inside the box, you will find the packet of resource materials such as user manual guide, Installation CD for windows and mac and ink cartridges.
- Remove tape and Styrofoam sheets easily without any hesitation.
- Install the battery by sliding the right side in the printer.
- Insert the power cord back in the printer another side fix it into the power socket.
- Lift on the display and tap on the power button.
- Before, HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer Installation, you have to select your language and country using the arrow button in the touchpad and then press “OK”.
- Lift the ink access cover and load the ink cartridges into the tank.
- Fan a stack of unused plain white paper and then load in the input tray.
Therefore, if users have configured successfully to the printer so then they can go Setup HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer.
HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer Wireless Setup:
- Firstly, tap on the “Wireless icon” in the printer.
- Select the “Network name” from the display screen and then press the “Wireless setting”.
- Confirm the Wireless Setup Wizard on the screen.
- Now, approve your network from the list and then press “OK”.
- If you are not getting a name on the display so choose a new network name from the screen.
- After confirmation network, enter your WEP key and press “Done”.
- You will automatically back on the home screen.
- Before, Setup HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer, you have to connect your computer to the wireless network.
- Make sure, your computer and printer are connected with the same network.
- Moreover, if you have connected wireless network successfully so go for 123 hp com Officejet 200 Mobile Printer Setup for software installation.
Download the HP OJ200 software for Windows:
- Go to any web browser and type “123.hp.com/OJ200” as URL.
- Enter your model name and number and press the “Search” button.
- Now, tap on the “Download” button for Setup HP Officejet 200 Mobile Printer.
- If your file has downloaded so run that file on your computer.
- After completion of the installation, you will get prompt window HP easy start.
- Now, select the “Software & Setup” option.
- The setup process will start so just follow the instruction.
- After then, select your printer from the screen and software will automatically detect your printer.
- Now, press the “Next” and enter your administrative information.
- Enter your location on the box and again press “Next”.
- Select the connection mode so choose “Wireless” and again tap “Next”.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button.
Thus, if you have followed the above-given installation steps via 123.hp.com /Officejet 200 Mobile Printer Setup so your software has successfully installed. So, print and scan your paper through wireless connectivity.