Quick Guide for HP OJPro 8728 Printer Installation:
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer from the box.
- Eradicate all the unused packing material from the interior or exterior of the printer.
- Remove all the Stricker on the printer.
- Now, a plug-in power cable for the Setup HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer and other end to the electrical outlet.
- After then, power on and go to the control display panel of the printer.
- Select the desired language, date and country after then touch OK button.
- Before, 123.hp.com/OJPro 8728 open the ink cartridge front access door and load the ink cartridge according to the color wise into the drum after installation, close the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 8728 Wireless Configuration:
- Gather the network details of the printer like the “SSID and WEP” key.
- Ensure that the router and the printer are turned on and establishing good internet connectivity.
- Connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Now, go for the “Control Panel” of the printer.
- Choose the “Wireless setting”.
- Capture your “Network” from the list.
- Enter your “Network information” such as password and connect with it.
How to install Setup for OJPro 8728 printer using wireless connectivity?
- Firstly, go to the “123.hp.com”/ Setup OJPro 8728 in any browser.
- Enter your “Printer-Name” and “Model Number”.
- Press the “Download” button.
- After completing download, right-click on the file and tap on run on your computer.
- If installation has completed so windows prompt will appear on the computer screen.
- Select here the “Software & Driver” option which you want to install in your printer.
- Enter the wireless information such as password and name & then press the “Next” button.
- Now, choose the connection method so select “Wireless” & again tap “Next”.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button.
How to install Software Setup for OJPro 8728 printer using USB Cable?
Before proceeding, HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer Installation disconnects the USB cable until the windows prompt will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com / Setup on a web browser.
- Pick your printer model from the list or enter model name and number manual.
- Click on the “Download” icon and the file will download on your left corner of your computer.
- If your file has downloaded, so run that file on the computer.
- “HP Easy start” windows will appear on your computer.
- Just attach your USB cable for Setup HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer.
- Now, click on the “software and setup” option and hit on the “Next” button.
- Choose the connection method so checkbox on “USB”.
- Enter your location and again press “Next”.
- When you will get a successful message on your computer screen, then tap on “Finish”.
Moreover, users can also install the driver by 123.hp.com/ OJPro 8728. If the printer is not shown on the list so check the printer configuration before installation. In future, if you are getting software and driver requirement to your printer so just use the installation CD and go with above-presented method.