HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Printer:
Before software installation, just setup HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer properly and install the ink cartridges and paper carefully and then, go for the wireless connection. Just see the below-given steps for wireless setup.
Learn HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Wireless Configuration:
- Firstly, power on your printer.
- Tap on the wireless icon in the printer and go to the control display panel.
- Choose the settings icon and then pick the Wireless wizard setup & hit the OK.
- Select the network name and enter the home network password and connect it.
- Now, your printer and router has connected with each other.
- Finally, go for the HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Installation
Learn How to install software HP OJ Pro 8025 Using wireless method:
- Just go to the hp.com/setup OJPro8025 and enter your model name and number.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and tap on the download button.
- After then, a file will download on your computer and after completing downloading, just double click on the file.
- Run on your computer and the HP easy start application will pop-up on display screen.
- Choose the software which you want to download or click on all software.
- This time to select the method of installation, then checkbox on wireless and tap on Next.
- Enter the username and password of your home wireless network.
- Select your printer from the list and press again Next.
- Enter your present location and area & proceed.
- If successfully downloaded message is shown on the screen, then press the finish button.
Therefore, users can easily download and install software from 123.hp.com/ OJPro8025 printer, but if your printer is not shown on the list so check your serial number and talk with printer support team.
Learn Complete Software Installation of HP Officejet Pro 8025 via USB cable:
- Before go ahead, software setup of HP OJPro 8025 Printer just disconnect the USB cable until download the file from the HP official website.
- Now, visit the hp.com/setup Officejet pro 8025 printer in any web browser.
- Choose your model from the list and type your model and number.
- After selection of model, tap on download & fil will automatically download on your computer.
- If your downloaded process has completed, then connect the USB cable between computer and printer.
- Tap on the downloaded file and install on the computer. HP easy start will appear after installation.
- Now, choose the connection method of installation so check box on USB method.
- After then, select your printer from the list & follow the screen instructions.
- Enter the location and finally hit on the finish button.
Moreover, if you are facing any issue for downloading software so you can also install software and drivers through your installation CD. But after applying CD the software will download via 123.hp.com because this is the official website of HP.