Instant Guidance for 123 HP OJPro 8023 First time Installation:
- Open the 123 HP Officejet pro 8023 Printer from the box and place into the plane surface.
- Remove all the unused packing material from the inside or outside of the printer.
- Drag the input tray forwards until it fixes into place and shuts the output tray.
- Now, a plug-in power cable to the rear of the Setup HP Officejet Pro 8023 Printer and other end to the electrical outlet.
- After then, switch on the printer and go to the control panel of the printer.
- Choose a language and country after confirming the choice press the OK button.
- Before, 123.hp.com/OJPro8023 open the ink cartridge access door and load the ink cartridge into the drum.
HP Officejet Pro 8023 Wireless Setup:
- Gather the network details of the printer like the “SSID and WEP” key.
- Ensure that the router and the printer are turned on.
- Connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Now, go for the “Control Panel” of the printer.
- Choose the “Wireless setting”.
- Capture your “Network” from the list.
- Enter your “Network information” such as password and connect with it.
How to install Setup for OJPro8023 printer using wireless?
- Firstly, go to the “123.hp.com”/Setup OJ8023 printer in any browser.
- Enter your “Printer-Name” and “Model Number”.
- Press the “Download” button.
- After downloading, right-click on the downloaded file and click on run on your computer.
- If installation has completed so windows prompt will appear on the computer screen.
- Choose here the “Software & Driver” option.
- Enter the administrative information & press the “Next” button.
- Now, choose the connection method so select “Wireless” & again tap “Next”.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button and then go for the Setup HP Officejet 8023 Printer.
How to install Setup for OJPro8023 printer using USB Cable?
Before HP Officejet 8023 Printer Installation, disconnects the USB cable until the windows prompt will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit “123.hp.com” /Setup Officejet Pro 8023 Printer Setup on a web browser.
- Fill your printer model number & name and press the “Search” button.
- Click on the “Download” icon and the file will download on your computer.
- If your file has downloaded, so run that file on the computer.
- “HP Easy starts” windows will appear on your computer.
- Just connect your USB cable for Setup HP Officejet Pro 8023 Printer.
- Now, press on the “software and setup” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Choose the type of connection so checkbox on “USB”.
- Enter your location and again press “Next”.
- When you will get a successful message on your computer screen, then click on “Finish”.
Moreover, users can easily install software and driver by 123.hp.com/ OJPro8023. If the printer is not shown on the list so check the printer configuration before installation.