First Installation Setup for HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer:
If you recently purchased to HP OJPro 9018 printer by the shop or online so before doing anything, you have installed the printer and provide better drivers and software. So, just see the below-given instructions:
- Lift the printer from the box and keep it into the plain surface.
- For a better way, just remove the stickers and unused packaging from the HP printer.
- Clean the printer with help of a soft brush or cotton cloths.
- In the box, you can find the ink cartridges, installation CD, fax & USB cable, and power cable.
Basic Settings: HP OJ Pro 9018 Printer:
- Just provide the electric supply using the power cable.
- After then, tap on the power button and wait for 3 seconds.
- Now, the HP printer has started then, go to the control display panel.
- Select your language and date.
- Open the paper tray very carefully and add the bundle of white paper with proper alignment.
Ink Cartridges installation: 123 hp com setup OJPro9018 Printer:
- Pull the front access door and open the capes of the slots.
- HP always offers four different colors so just open the bundle of ink cartridges.
- Install the cartridges into the ink tank and after HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer Installation process.
- Just close the slots and front access door.
Wireless Configuration: 123 hp com Officejet Pro 9018 Printer Setup:
- Firstly, tap on the wireless button and go to the control display panel.
- Press the network setting under the network section.
- Then, touch on the wireless wizard setup.
- Enter the wireless name and password.
- Now, you have configured the wi-fi connection between the router and hp printer.
Software Installation Method for OJPro9018 printer using wireless network:
- Go to any web browsers and type 123.hp.com/Setup OJPro 9018 & press the enter button.
- Just select your printer according to the model name and number.
- Then, hit on the download button.
- Run the downloaded file on the computer.
- Choose the software and driver which you want to install.
- The checkbox on Wireless in the connection method.
- Select the full software & driver installation option.
- Provide the location and press the Finish button.
Therefore, if you don’t have a wireless connection so don’t need to worry just install software and driver with help of a USB cable. To get full process about it, just follow the below-given steps.
Install Software & drivers for HP OJ Pro9018 Printer Using a USB cable:
- Just visit 123.hp.com/OJPro 9018 Printer in any web browser. (Google, Bing, Yahoo or other)
- Enter the model name and number and hit the search button.
- Press the download button for the software setup.
- Then, connect your USB cable between the computer and printer.
- Choose the software option & install it.
- the checkbox on the USB connection type.
- Enter your present location and hit the finish button.